Thursday, November 5, 2009

To have wisdom teeth or to not have wisdom teeth


Well the rains and early evenings are here which means it is time to build the weaknesses and maintain the strengths for the coming season. For me one of the weaknesses has been the looming pressure of getting my wisdom teeth pulled. This is a topic that has come up with my dentist for many years and I have always said " in the off-season". This year I actually meant it and now I am without wisdom teeth. I have heard that a lot of pro cycling teams schedule regular dentist visits for their top pros as a small infection in your mouth can affect your entire immune system.

So this is me, raising a bowl of ice cream and saying "cheers to better health". The photo says it all.

1 comment:

  1. Nice shot. Reminds me of the hired hand we had at our farm where I grew up. I swear he could launch his chew on a button 10 yards away when he wanted to. You never wanted to get on his bad side......

    ReplyDelete